Make the Most of Your Stay in Mossel Bay
You set your own pace when you check in at The Coral Tree Inn. Let us be your home base to discover South Africa.
There are many exciting things to do and breathtaking sites to visit while you are our guest.
Hit The Beach!
Our inn is a short drive or a healthy walk to Mossel Bay’s sandy beaches, where you can enjoy one of the most temperate climates on earth from early summer (November) to early fall (March). Since it is summer in South Africa when it’s winter in the United States, Canada, and Europe, summer time in Mossel Bay is perfect for tourists who want to take a break from cold weather.
The Mossel Bay Golf Club is minutes from The Coral Tree Inn. The Club strives to be “the friendliest club in South Africa” and boasts “a view of the sea from every tee.”
Or Sample the Many,
Many Other Activities!
• Enjoy day trips to nearby game reserves and wine country.
• Visit Mossel Bay’s Bartholomew Diaz Museum with its life-size replica of the explorer’s ship.
• Try your luck at the Garden Route Casino.
• Go whale watching on the Bay between June and October.
• Take a boat ride to Mossel Bay’s Seal Island year round.
• Challenge yourself on the hiking trails, in a white shark cage, scuba diving, or sky diving.
• Charter a boat for deep sea fishing.
• Shop craft markets, specialty stores, and department stores for mementos of your visit.